We are all the accumulated result of our early childhood. Start your baby’s life with the richest possible nutrition
The term “babyskin” has come to represent the ideal of skin quality: fresh, silky smooth, pure, angelic soft, flawless. In Asia, women (of all age groups) rave about their favorite actress or pop star’s “baby-like skin” – and seek to emulate this through a complex daily ritual involving specialized diet, hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics.
This admiration and nostalgia suggests that our unspoken awareness that over time, this “pure” babyskin is slowly lost somehow and deteriorates in quality, texture, appearance. Why is this?
We now know that aging is the combined result of both genetic factors and environmental factors. The former we cannot change, but the latter we can influence and control. In the case of food intake, if each cell in our body is a miniature organic organism which grows, divides (i.e. multiplies), and then dies, then doesn’t it make sense to make sure we feed them with the healthiest and least contaminated inputs as possible? After all, with each cell multiplication, your entire DNA genome is copied and then packed into the resulting 2 new cells. One becomes two, two become four, four become eight, and so on. If the photocopier machine has substandard rotors, light bulb, paper, or toner, then the copy quality successively deteriorates over times. This is called aging, and is why food decisions matter. Good healthy nutrients improve cellular life. Bad or lack of bodily needed nutrients – or exposure to chemicals, pollutants, or radiation in everyday life – increase the chances of cellular degradation and worst yet, DNA mutations.
If aging and life are accumulations of our past experiences (including food experiences), then this is precisely why it is vital to start your baby’s (or child’s) health with as much truly nutritious and chemical-free foods as possible.
- Ponn baby food – 100% organic raw ingredients. Developed with renowned international Paediatricians on ingredients, consistency, package sizes. #1 best-seller baby food in Finland
- Petra & Friends baby snacks – perfect for young babies in transitioning to solid foods. 100% organic, no additives/sugar/concentrates. Helps babies accustomize to developing fine motor skills
Tips for Baby and Kids foods:
- Eat organic foods from a reputable Country of Origin, based on biodynamic farming. For those living in countries where local production uses significant chemical fertilizers or pesticides, it is important to minimize exposure and accumulated toxins in one’s tissues, liver, and muscle — which can otherwise be stored in the form of DNA mutations — for decades
- We understand babies can be picky! Many dislike non-sweet or sour foods. Try giving them food which is sweetened from natural fruit sugars, not refined or complex ones.
- Offer a range of different fruits or fruit-based snacks. Different fruits contain different vitamins (A is good for vision and immune function, E is an antioxidant, D is good for bone health, C has antioxidant and immune properties).
- Avoid photodamage. UV radiation exposure is an accumulated process.
- Limit foods to low-salt content. High salt level preferences earlier in life result in increasing “titration” amounts later in adulthood. Excessive salt intake can lead to risk factors for early onset hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or urinary issues.
At YUKINO, all of our products are:
- Produced in top quality Countries of Origin (ranging from Japan to Scandinavia and South America) in agricultural cooperatives or handmade by artisanal farmers
- All-natural and/or organically certified by European BIO, USDA Organic, Japan JAS
- We offer a range of gluten-free, vegan, no added sugar, no manmade chemicals, GMO-free, pesticide-free, hormone-free, no preservatives, no artificial colors/aromas/sweeteners, and Halal-certified products
- Backed by our company’s medical credibility and our CEO & Management Team’s decades of combined experience in healthcare, hospital care, and nutritional science
- Delicious! Healthy foods need not taste like rubber chicken or dried cardboard
- Ecologically conscious packaging
More Tips to come in our future blog postings!
Celebrating “Organic Life Time”, by YUKINO Foods Market