- Not a food!
- Round sponge used for Facial Cleansing
- Rectangular sponge used for Body Cleansing
- 100% Natural and Organic. Made from Konjac plant fibre, a Japanese herbal root
- No chemicals, colorants, artificials
- Anti-bacterial & Anti-oxidant
- Rich in Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E), proteins, lipids, fatty acids, and natural minerals (zinc, iron, magnesium)
- Reduces acne and allergic response
- Can rinse and re-use for 3 months!
- 100% Biodegradeable; no plastic
- Konjac plant used in Japan for over 1,500 years as natural exfoliating sponge, herb and food
- Popular for use by ladies or men, including teenagers & young adults
Konjac Sponge is used to remove dirt, oil, blackheads, dead cells while gently exfoliates skin. It was originally used as a bath sponge for newborn babies, due to its soft texture. Then became popular for use among adults!
Made from 100% vegetable plant fibre.
Available in White, Sakura (cherry blossom), or Green Tea (as soaked in pure aloe vera, cherry blossom flower petals/extract, or sencha, respectively.)HOW TO USE: