Charcoal Detox is a special detoxifying, softening, moisturizing, and purifying organic soap that rids skin of impurities, environmental pollution, dust, and other daily residues accumulating on the epidermis. Unique combination of charcoal powder, castor oil, coconut, palmarosa, sage, olive, rapeseed oils, essential oil of germanium flower and shea butter. 100% Natural & Organic cold-pressed saponified soap. Ecologically sustainable, no plastic.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
- Use to naturally scrub away chemical residues and stress secretions through deep cleansing foam.
- Derived from the calcination of coconut shells, charcoal powder has been used since antiquity for its medicinal properties – by Hippocrates and ancient Egyptians.
- Activated carbon causes a chemical reaction that allows it to capture and fix atoms, molecules, and ions on its porous surface.
- In cosmetics, its adsorbent properties allow it to attract impurities encrusted in the skin.
- The result is fresh, luminous and sanitized skin.
- Your skin will feel cleansed, soothed, and softened….like being “reborn” again!
INGREDIENTS: Charcoal Powder, Saponified Olive Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Shea Butter, Saponified Rapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Sage, Geranium, Canola Oil, Aqua, Glycerin INCI Composition: all ingredients less water and minerals are from organic farming.
Ecological Sustainability & Social Responsibility: natural glycerin from saponification is used instead of palm oil, which contributes to deforestation.
All YUKINO soaps are 100% biodegradable. 110g.
Actual shape, color, and weight may differ slightly for soap bars.
Handmade (with love) in France and Switzerland.
Organic Life Time, by YUKINO